- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God eternally revealed to the world in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. By Him were all things created.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning sacrifice through His crucifixion and His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that because of man's total inability to save himself, salvation is by God's grace alone; is received through sincere godly repentance, and a wholehearted acceptance of Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior. Through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit, he becomes a new creature in Christ Jesus.
- We believe in the present and personal ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. Those that are saved are resurrected to eternal life and those that are lost are resurrected to eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. The local church provides opportunity for believers to gather together to learn from God’s Word, to encourage one another, to be strengthened spiritually and to minister to one another in order to serve their given mission field to the best of their ability
Our Core Beliefs